Accountable Care Organizations (ACO)
Organizing providers to optimize reimbursements, meet program requirements, and improve the quality of care
Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) are organized groups of doctors, hospitals, and other healthcare providers who come together voluntarily to give coordinated high-quality care to their patients. When an ACO succeeds both in delivering high-quality care and spending healthcare dollars more efficiently, the ACO will share in the savings it achieves for the Medicare program and other participating commercial insurers.
The goal for this type of coordinated care is to ensure that patients get the best care on a timely basis while avoiding unnecessary duplication of services and preventing medical errors. By achieving this goal, patients are kept well for longer, resulting in not only less sick patients and saved dollars but improved quality of care for those that do visit.
As a healthcare provider or a leader of a healthcare organization, you understand the daunting responsibility of “dotting the I’s and crossing the T’s” of closing current gaps within your healthcare data based on what service was provided.
Introducing Measures Manager™ by Healthcare Innovations Solutions, Inc. Our industry cloud-based solution is exactly what you need to get your hands on the data you’ve been looking for in real time. By combining your organizations data with the details of your contracts and the federal program requirements, Measures Manager™ reveals in an easy to read dashboard the precise action you need to take to close performance gaps, realize maximum reimbursements, and provide the best possible care for your patients.
In addition to our intuitive platform, we also provide advisory service professionals to swiftly assimilate into your organization to help you with issues on a daily basis. Our tailored services include the help you need like tracking your data capture progress, improving your workflows, analyzing your compliance and performance progress, and relief from the burden of submitting your data to CMS in an extremely tight timeframe. Measures Manager™ alongside our advisory services come separate or combined based on your specific needs.
What We Do
Our ACO support services include:
- Data capture via Claim and Claims Line Feed (CCLF), electronic medical record data and manual nurse abstraction throughout the year for prospective reporting
- Data capture via Claim and Claims Line Feed (CCLF), electronic medical record data and manual nurse abstraction throughout the year for retroprospective reporting
- Bulk Group Practice Reporting Option (GPRO) submission
- Support workflow redesign
- Data analytics
- Physician and staff education on measures and workflows for Electronic Medical
- Record data collection
- Abstraction Progress Reports that track critical elements such as beneficiary ranking and skips so an ACO can monitor its performance at any point in the GPRO audit process.